• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
• Work closely with the creative, development, marketing teams and sales team to conduct researches, prepare business plans and presentations.
• Actively working to improve processes and client relationships and maintaining a full overview of all work going through the team and full ownership of b2b account/s. also, conduct researches, estimate the time, cost and production details including, preparing proposals, project plans and generating weekly reports to the management.
• Technical issues solving at a detailed level. Assessing issues and performs crisis management procedures; to contain any issues might accrue during the production and confidently challenge others to get the job done.
• Recruiting, interviewing and selecting staff and/or freelancers with appropriate skills for the project activities when required.
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
• Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders and team members to ensure a successful delivery of services to the customers.
• Minimum 3 – 6 years Proven project management experience.
• Experience working with online marketplace business
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Computer use competency
• A team player and be able building good relationships with all colleagues.
• Willing to, not just work hard but also work smart to find solutions.
• Have passion for communication is a keen learner and eager to grow.
• Willing to be accountable for his/her actions and has the self-belief to grow in the organization.